Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,466 (COL$7,379,849) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)