Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,433 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00619 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,619 (CH$2,199,835) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)