Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,694 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,381 (CH$2,210,038) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)