Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00574 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,001 (CH$2,440,733) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)