Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.366 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,758 (€3,151) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)