Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,594 (€3,877) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)