Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,728 (Bs 158,673,331) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)