Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,993 (Bs 35,291) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)