Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,862 (Bs 45,798) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)