Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,436 (COL$7,420,035) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)