Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,693 (COL$5,167,437) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)