Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07314 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,437 (Php115,350) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)