Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,010 (R$ 10,945) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)