Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,575 (€2,650) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (38 minutes ago)