Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,843 ($b22,177) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)