Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,121 ($b22,643) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)