Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,895 ($b24,086) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)