Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,057 (4,916 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)