Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,183 ($6,856) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)