Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,069 (9,000TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)