Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.825 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,254 (RM8,789) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)