Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,320 (﷼ 163,767,194) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)