Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,232 (﷼ 143,380,652) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)