Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,701 (﷼ 59,121,076) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)