Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,312 (€3,543) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)