Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,334 (€4,190) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)