Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10197 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,507 (ARS $112,843) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)