Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15656 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,744 (L 62,240) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)