Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20384 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,868 (Mex$ 63,128) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)