Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22960 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,965 (ARS $21,626) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)