Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19749 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,698 (Mex$ 54,169) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)