Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17824 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,360 (Mex$ 46,901) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)