Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,904 (ARS $51,658) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)