Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,818 (Mex$ 35,591) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 3 hours ago)