Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20402 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,936 (Mex$ 48,700) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (19 minutes ago)