Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19749 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,525 (Mex$ 33,037) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)