Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17851 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,695 (Mex$ 54,309) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (28 minutes ago)