Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20740 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,008 (Mex$ 43,431) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)