Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,114 ($6,293) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)