Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06771 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,614 (Php289,652) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)