Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06952 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,859 (Php300,025) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)