Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07131 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,378 (Php285,755) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (35 minutes ago)