Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07664 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,241 (Php251,055) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)