Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17883 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,080 (Mex$ 73,140) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)