Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07374 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,993 (Php230,431) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)