Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07008 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,449 (Php263,242) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)