Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07375 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,098 (Php218,288) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)