Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06871 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,487 (Php298,158) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (14 minutes ago)