Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00616 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,022 (CH$2,438,387) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)