Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00547 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,114 (CH$1,666,571) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)