Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20504 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,588 (Mex$ 41,884) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)