Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17688 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,095 (Mex$ 62,726) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)