Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19280 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,155 (Mex$ 42,297) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)