Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,162 (10,168TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)