Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.759 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,097 (10,667TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)