Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,749 (17,666,245 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)