Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06173 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,441 (руб 104,342) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)