Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,824 (€4,357) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)