Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07365 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,306 (RD$ 139,940) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)