Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07363 AED / DOP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,070 (RD$ 136,758) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)