Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,289 (R$ 11,249) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)