Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,136 (R$ 11,447) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)