Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23099 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,525 (ARS $41,235) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 2 hours ago)