Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,434 ($4,202) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)