Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,012 ($2,726) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)