Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,292 (€4,233) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)