Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05386 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,130 (₨150,950) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)