Cost of living comparison between Salem, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05498 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,901 (₨143,708) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)