Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05695 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,097 (₨159,733) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)