Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,219 (Rp 48,852,093) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)