Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.177 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,386 (€3,444) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)