Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,254 (€3,315) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (42 minutes ago)