Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,915 (€2,748) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)