Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.550 AED / OMR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,381 (﷼ 1,296) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)