Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10937 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,129 (83,466 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (32 minutes ago)