Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11170 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,543 (76,480 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)