Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,622 (﷼ 10,847) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)