Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 34,526 ($9,400) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)