Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,368 (€4,532) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)