Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,460 (£4,816) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)