Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,833 (£3,973) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)