Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,400 (EC$21,632) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)