Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,898 (EC$22,734) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)