Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,466 (EC$19,443) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)