Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,291 (€3,332) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)