Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,799 (€3,654) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)