Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.140 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,621 (€5,464) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)